DEEPLY CREATIVE AND NOURISHING
Awakening Aliveness Retreat for Women
Lendrick Lodge Retreat Centre | Callander, Scotland
Friday 8th March – Sunday 10th March
This is an invitation to women who would like to journey to the core of their own nature and innate wisdom, to create a deeper relationship with life through connecting with themselves, spirit and nature.
The three day event will be led by Dawn Breslin – new thought leader and leading light in the field of coaching and personal transformation – and Janis Mackay, an award winning Author, Master Storyteller, Creative Writing teacher and Voice Coach.
This dynamic duo will assist you each step of the way on this creative soul adventure.
It’s so easy to lose touch with depth and meaning in our lives. It’s easy to forget that beauty and creativity exist within and all around us as we become distracted by the responsibilities and busy-ness of life.
By truly opening up our senses we can begin to feel into our authentic truth and connect deeply with the wisdom of our intuitive voice. In any moment we can give ourselves permission to soften and let go our tight grip on life as we explore what is waiting to be dreamed into aliveness.
At the end of Winter, with the promise of the life and light that is to come, a small group of like-minded women will gather to connect and support one another into our dreams of becoming. Through a range of creative, reflective and embodied experiences we will move closer to our true nature and the dreams of our heart and soul.
Our deeply creative and nourishing programme offers:
- A deeper connection to the authentic cravings and desires of your mind, body and soul
- A deeper connection to feelings of true aliveness
- A deeper sense of confidence and courage
- A deeper connection with your life purpose or future direction
- A more profound connection to the natural rhythms of your body for energy and healing
- An embodied experience of how to use nature as a tool to re-energise and heal.
Resting, growing, nourishing, talking, sharing and playing together, we will delve deeply into a place of embodied presence and deeper self-awareness.
We will enjoy:
- Nature walks
- Wild swimming
- Outdoor fires
- Storytelling sessions
- Creative Writing sessions
- Dance sessions
- Harmonizing Life Re-alignment & Art Therapy sessions
What is included?
- Accommodation for 2 nights based on shared rooms (Single supplement £50)
- An abundance of healthy nutritious food.
- All Refreshments
- All art materials
We will journey into a process of surrender, to renew our love for ourselves and for life. We will dream our soul wide awake and feed the seeds that dream of becoming in the year to come.
As the sun rises in the sky at the end of the retreat you will feel just a little more free, awake and alive.
There are only 8 places available so book now to avoid disappointment!