The Wellbeing Club for Women
10-week Personal Growth Programme
The Wellbeing Club is a free programme, open to women who are on benefits, experiencing mental health difficulties, homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
Thursdays from 2-4pm, starting 26th Sep
The Royal Botanic Gardens
Arboretum Pl | Edinburgh | EH3 5NZ
Join Dawn in this free 10-week programme for vulnerable women, designed to change the way you feel and turn your life around.
This club is for you if:
- Your confidence and self-esteem are low
- You feel our of control with your life
- You feel anxious and overwhelmed
- You are frightened about your future
- You are feeling insecure
- You are sad about how your life has turned out
- You are worried about how others see you
- You can’t cope with your life and feel stuck
This programme is full for the current session.
If you would like to enquire about joining us for future sessions, please contact Kerry on 07496 150 458
Follow the link below to sign up to our mailing list, and be kept in the loop as new events are confirmed and links to buy tickets go live: