The Wellbeing Club for Women
Personal Growth Programme
The Wellbeing Club is a free programme, open to women who are on benefits, homeless or at risk of becoming homeless.
This term is currently full.
Join Dawn in this free 10-week programme for vulnerable women, designed to change the way you feel and to turn your life around.
This club is for you if:
- Your confidence and self-esteem are low
- You feel out of control with your life
- You feel anxious and overwhelmed
- You are frightened about your future
- You are feeling insecure
- You are sad about how your life has turned out
- You are worried about how others see you
- You can’t cope with your life and feel stuck
If you would like to enquire about joining us, please contact Kerry on 07496 150 458 or at firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow the link below to sign up to our mailing list, and be kept in the loop as new events are confirmed and links to buy tickets go live: